Terms and Conditions for the Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited prize draw to win back the cost of your Driving Experience.
These terms and conditions are for the opportunity to enter a prize draw for purchases made during the months of August and September 2020 (“the Draw”) to win back the cost of either your AMG experience, Off road experience (including Track + Off Road experiences) or Drive Mercedes-Benz experience (“the Prize”). The Prize includes the cost of any extras purchased as part of your experience but does not include travel, refreshments or other incidentals.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Draw:
The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited (Company Number 02448457) whose registered address is Mercedes-Benz UK Limited, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”).
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Only online or telephone purchases (including vouchers purchased directly from the Promoter) are valid to enter.
- No cash purchases are permitted.
- To enter the Draw you must have purchased during the month of August or September 2020 either; 1) an AMG experience; 2) an Off-Road experience or Best of Both; or 3) a Drive Mercedes-Benz experience (the Experience”).
- Employees of the Promoter and its group companies, their agencies and families and anyone professionally connected with the Draw are not eligible to enter.
- 3 winners will be selected at random (1 from each Experience) at the end of each calendar month in August and September from all valid entries received in that month.
- Once the winners have been selected, they will be notified by email by the end of September for August purchases and by the end of October for September purchases.
- The winners will be refunded within 7 days of receipt of the email notification to the same card details provided when making the purchase.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
- Any entrant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from the Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- Entry into the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Draw at any time without notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it), for a prize of an equivalent or greater monetary value for any reason out of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
- By participating in the Draw, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in the Draw (save that nothing shall limit the Promoter’s liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with them.